Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Day at Raging Waters

Danni
Jaden, Danni is in front of her in red


Our cousin, Savannah


The play, Danni is the dragon in front, Jaden in pink dress in back center



The boys swimming


Amy, Eric and cute Camden

Jaden is third from the right


Danni as Sleeping Beauty



Maia as Fiona



Danni, far right as baby Ogre


The girls did a camp at the local recreation center where you go every day from 9-3 for a week, they learned a play and then on Saturday, they performed it at Raging Waters. It was sooo fun and they had a great time doing it. Acting and drama are right down their alley. They performed Shrek III and it was so cute and amazing that everyone learned their lines in one week. The only downfall is the stage was right outside in 100 degree weather with those costumes on, so the actual performance was a little hot, but nontheless, the girls were awesome!!! Our cousin, Maia did it too and she had the part of Fiona (she even had to kiss Shrek!!!) Our next door neighbors, Eric and Amy came too with their darling boy, Camden. I want to adopt him, but I don't think it's going to happen. I'll just borrow him often. I love this cute little boy.

3 comments:

Bel said...

Wow that sounds really fun!! It sucks that they would have them perform outside with such hot weather and those very thick looking cutoms. The good thing is that they are performing at Raging Waters so afterwards they can take off the overheated clothing and jump in the water :) I cant believe Maia had to kiss Sherk, that's silly! They look like they are having so much fun and the water looks so tempting, hehe! I cant wait for Bri to be old enough to enjoy the waterparks it would be fun to all go together.

Jeff and Larissa said...

That sounds like such a cool camp! I bet the girls rocked out their parts! I wish I could've seen it!

Kel said...

yeah, I don't know about wearing those costumes with how hot it's been around here!!! Isn't that Child Abuse?? =)

Wish I could have seen the play, in an air conditioned theatre with a drink and some candy!

Kel