Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cherry Hill

Gracen giving his adorable cousin a kiss

Cute Brielle



Jaden and Brielle, she loved the glo bracelets



Brielle, Maia, Baby Madison and Lexi

Stevie and baby Paxton, Jaden and baby Brielle





Jaden and Brielle





Danni, Brielle, Jaden and Rachael

We had Darin's Family Reunion last weekend up at Cherry Hill Campground, we had a lot of fun. We camped out, had yummy dutch oven cooking and then played all day Saturday, they have waterslides, a lazy river, a rock climbing wall and miniature golf. It was fun to spend time together. I, of course didn't take any pictures, not thinking straight, but I have borrowed a few off of my sister in laws blog, thanks Anabel!!!!

1 comment:

Bel said...

No problem I am glad you could get copy the pictures over. It was a fun weekend so I am glad we can share the memeories :)