Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bear Lake

Jaden wake boarding
Darin wake boarding
Darin jumping on the wake
Mom and dad and their bikeride
Laurie got up her first try!!!!
Darin and Britt, Britt loves to surf!!!!! He has no fear.
Koji and Laur & T's Dog, Max
Mike wakeboardin
Ally, wake boardin

Our driver, T




Darin surfin with no rope






Darin and Gracen surfin it up..






Darin and Griffin.....





Terick Surfin....

Terick, Darin and Britt driving the carts at the campground





Danni girl knee boardin




My mom, dad and sister, Kellie (My parent's 41st anniversary!!!)



Jaden surfin it up!!!!





Kamryn.....

We went up to Bear Lake over the weekend with my family. It was great weather, and we had a really fun time. Here are some pictures to share.

4 comments:

Bel said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I cant believe the girls can surf and knee-board I am so lame I cant even lift myself one inch, haha! It is so nice you guys had the opportunity to spend the weekend with your family to celebrate your parents anniversary, 41yrs is amazing!

Kel said...

Jules-
Thank you so much for putting such a cute picture of me on your blog! I love that! =) (could you find an uglier picture of me! I look like a man!)I love the pics below of the white alligator.. I swear you could basically be a guide at the zoo with how much you go there!! Too bad you didn't put any pics of Jaden and Ally up on the wakeboard and you and Laur on the surf board!! Everyone did great this trip! I guess we don't really need to show any thing off about me, because I have been really good at all of it for a long time now! =) Love you! Call me soon...

Kel

Julie said...

I started doing my blog and of course, got interuppted, I wanted all of these pictures up but I can only download 5 at a time and it takes forever because my pictures are high resolution, but anyways, here's the rest of them.......So the other half of Bear Lake!!!!

Jeff and Larissa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I love the picture of Britt surfing with Darin! I can't believe how big Max is too! So cute!