Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Catching up......

Maybe I really will be able to keep up blogging. It can be my scrapbooks and my journal since I've decided those will never be caught up!!!! Anyway, on March 15th, Darin and I celebrated our 11th anniversary, we went to Maui for five nights to celebrate!!!! It was a great time. We saw soooo many humpback whales, my dream came true!!!! I have always wanted to see them, so I was sooo excited. Other than that, we just relaxed which was sooo nice, with four kids that rarely happens here!! He took me out to a nice dinner on the actual day to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was awesome.

Darin bought his old company, Black Rhino out of bankruptcy so since we've been home, a little over a week I haven't seen him at all, he has worked nonstop. Coming home to sleep for a few hours and leaving before any of us are awake again. So, hopefully, he'll get all the inventory moved into his warehouse and we'll see him again soon..

I'm going to try to catch up a few Major events in our lives from last year.

No comments: